Grip True Chuck

Hi all Does anyone have any info or a link to a site on setting one of these up after dismanteling, it had a lot of surface rust on it and I want to put back as it should be and set it up correctly. Yours in the workshop John

Reply to
hinkela2

As far as I know there are no special tricks to assembly. Mine has no indication that the pinions or adjusters should be put in any particular hole. For adjustment you should slacken all the adjusting screws and the retaining screws should be just holding in position without any tension. The adjusters should not be screwed up tight. Tighten the retaining screws (not too tight) when you have adjusted the chuck.

Reply to
Charles Lamont

I've put some instructions at

HTH

Tim

Tim Leech

Thanks Tim

Reply to
hinkela2

Thanks Tim That explains everything Yours in the workshop John

Reply to
hinkela2