I need one 2.5mm x 8mm grubscrew

The subject says it all <G>
I am building a "Coffee Cup Stirling" and have everything but the subject line. Search my bolt collection and whilst I can find M2 and
M3 I have no M2.5. My local nuts and bolts man does not have any.
Could anyone part with one? Postage will be covered of course plus anything you need as a swap!
BTW I am picking up some bronze and aluminium billets from my local scrappy tomorrow, anyone need any particular size?
He still has some sheets of Al 0.2mm thick. I picked up a piece last time and it was perfect for putting behind a plate that I trepanned on the lathe faceplate. Enough to stop marking the faceplate. I will pick up a few more for stock.
Richard
Richard Edwards wrote:

This chap has some: http://www.emkaysupplies.co.uk/socketseta.htm
He is a helpful chap to deal with. I think his name is Martin.
Best wishes,
Chris
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 20:48:23 +0000, Christopher Tidy

Chris Thanks for that, but I will go with Allan's suggestion as prices are better.
Richard
2.5mm x 8mm grub screws here if you're stuck. http://www.modelfixings.co.uk/stainless_grub_screws.htm
If you order I think there is a minimum order value of 3.50 or something like that,I tend to use a fair amount of 3mm and 4mm stuff and use Modelfixings every time.Their postage costs are very reasonable.HTH.
Allan
--
Allan Waterfall
On Sun, 22 Feb 2009 14:56:59 -0600, Allan Waterfall

Excellent. Thanks for that Allan. Prices are quite reasonable, I will pull together a small order, I could do with an M2 plug tap as well.
Richard