I need one 2.5mm x 8mm grubscrew

The subject says it all

I am building a "Coffee Cup Stirling" and have everything but the subject line. Search my bolt collection and whilst I can find M2 and M3 I have no M2.5. My local nuts and bolts man does not have any.

Could anyone part with one? Postage will be covered of course plus anything you need as a swap!

BTW I am picking up some bronze and aluminium billets from my local scrappy tomorrow, anyone need any particular size?

He still has some sheets of Al 0.2mm thick. I picked up a piece last time and it was perfect for putting behind a plate that I trepanned on the lathe faceplate. Enough to stop marking the faceplate. I will pick up a few more for stock.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

This chap has some:

He is a helpful chap to deal with. I think his name is Martin.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy
2.5mm x 8mm grub screws here if you're stuck.
If you order I think there is a minimum order value of £3.50 or something like that,I tend to use a fair amount of 3mm and 4mm stuff and use Modelfixings every time.Their postage costs are very reasonable.HTH.

Allan

Reply to
Allan Waterfall

Excellent. Thanks for that Allan. Prices are quite reasonable, I will pull together a small order, I could do with an M2 plug tap as well.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards

Chris Thanks for that, but I will go with Allan's suggestion as prices are better.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Edwards