LH Metric Dies

I am after 3,4,5 & 6mm left hand dies, can anybody recommend a place that supplies them? I?m not wanting to pay a fortune for them as its just for a one off project.

Gav

Reply to
Gav

I got my 5mm LH die from Tracy Tools. I'm sure they'll have the other sizes.

Reply to
briano

I got a LH 8mm one from Tracy tools about £14.00 if I remember correctl

as opposed to the figure of around £200.00 quoted by the London Tap an Die company,something about taking a day to make at £25.00 per hour.

Alla

-- Allan Waterfal

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Allan Waterfall's Profile:

this thread:

Allan Waterfall

Stupid question, but have you tried RS Components, they have a selectio

of LH taps and dies?

Cheers Andy

-- Andy Rob

this thread:

Andy Robb

Templeton Tools supplied metric taps and dies in left hand form to me at good prices in the past.

Pity their online store

is "offline" and has been for a few months now.

Reply to
Martin Evans