Looking for manual for Gates Profitmil

Hi chaps

I have been given (thanks, Paul!) a Gates Profitmil which looks to my untutored eye to be a reasonably useful universal miller. Does anyone know where I might find a book of words? I have had a look at

but couldn't see anything obvious.

All the best

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales

Peter Gates are still in business in Garston, Watford; they are fairly helpful to deal with and didn't charge the earth for the spares that I needed. Martin

Reply to
Martin Whybrow

In message , Martin Whybrow writes

Many thanks - will track them down and give them a bell.

All the best

Pete

Reply to
Peter Scales