Machine tool movers

evening all, Im probably going to end up with a 2 tonne (1900kg) mill later this week. :) However as always theres a hitch, its in Cheltenham, and Im near J23
M1.... does anyone have any machine tool mover recommendations / ideas? Do i need to accompany said movers, to ensure they dont F*** up the machine, or are they usually reputable and conscientious enough to trust with a machine that I cannot afford to repair if it appears here broken...
thoughts and opinions / experiences please
thanks
Dave

I bought a quality lathe from Brookes machine tools at kegworth and he uses a regular transport chap named Nigel Exton he has a lorry equiped with a Hiab he's fully insured and knows what he is doing he is probably not the cheapest but reliable his No is 08585654574, I think this is the right No but if not ring 01509 672256 ask for Phill Brookes and he could give you the No cheers Colin
dave sanderson Wrote:

Dont know how much these people charge http://www.fleggtransport.co.uk /# but we have used them at work to deliver eqipment to site and positio it, The two time I went to site they were good with the Hi-Ab whic iosnt the case with some outfits.
Steve Larne
-- Steve Larne ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Steve Larner's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u 733 View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?tp724