Mallard Metals website down?

'Server not found' for the last few days.
Anybody know their phone number?
Thanks
Richard
Reply to
Richard Evans
A quick Google found this.
. -- Regards,
John Stevenson Nottingham, England.
John Stevenson
In message , John Stevenson writes
Yes, but that takes you to the site that's down. I hope they are still trading, they were/are very helpful. However, having rushed to reply, I have now noticed that John's link has a phone number..... it's been a long day.... thanks a lot! Must remember.. engage brain before using keyboard... Cheers Richard
Reply to
Richard Evans
Mallard Phone Number--0044 (0) 1216 240 302 Darius Bartlett. France
Reply to
austartisan
In message , austartisan writes
Thanks for the help. I phoned them this morning, their website is down until sometime next week. Cheers Richard
Reply to
Richard Evans