Mallard Metals website down?

'Server not found' for the last few days. Anybody know their phone number? Thanks Richard

Reply to
Richard Evans

A quick Google found this.

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

In message , John Stevenson writes

Yes, but that takes you to the site that's down. I hope they are still trading, they were/are very helpful. However, having rushed to reply, I have now noticed that John's link has a phone number..... it's been a long day.... thanks a lot! Must remember.. engage brain before using keyboard... Cheers Richard

Reply to
Richard Evans

Mallard Phone Number--0044 (0) 1216 240 302 Darius Bartlett. France

Reply to
austartisan

In message , austartisan writes

Thanks for the help. I phoned them this morning, their website is down until sometime next week. Cheers Richard

Reply to
Richard Evans