MEW Article

Gentlemen,
Could one of you kind chaps look through your MEW's and tell me which issues have the articles on simple upgrades for a Clarke CL500 as I have looked and
cant find it.
Thanks,
Martin P
--
snipped-for-privacy@btopenworld.com

Semper in Excrementem Altitudo Solus Varius
On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 17:01:09 -0000, "campingstoveman"

Found 3 entries. Vol 102 Nov 2004 Mods to tailstock Vol 118 Aug/Sept 2006 Minimum lower speed etc Vol 119 October 2006 Fine feed etc
Last two by the same guy Wilkes ?
Thanks John,
Now all I have to do is find where I have put them :-((
Martin P