MEW Article

Gentlemen,

Could one of you kind chaps look through your MEW's and tell me which issues have the articles on simple upgrades for a Clarke CL500 as I have looked and cant find it.

Thanks,

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Found 3 entries. Vol 102 Nov 2004 Mods to tailstock Vol 118 Aug/Sept 2006 Minimum lower speed etc Vol 119 October 2006 Fine feed etc

Last two by the same guy Wilkes ?

Reply to
John Stevenson

Thanks John,

Now all I have to do is find where I have put them :-((

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman