Myford manual

Some weeks ago I saw a link to a site that explained the setting up of an ML7. The post has gone from my computer. Can anyone explain how i can get older posts back or retain posts longer please. Regards Col

Reply to
Colin Murray

You can set your browser to retain posts up to a certain length of time, but it is probably easier to go on to Google and search in the groups section (this is the middle tab on the first page that displays when you go onto Google_

There are 87 references to "Myford Manual" and about 11000 messages stored on there.

There are 11 references to "Myford Oiling", around Decemeber 2002 - Feb 2003. Peter

Peter A Forbes

Thank you Peter all the best Col

Reply to
Colin Murray

Setting up, as in alignment for accuracy? Try Chris Heapy's website...

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond

try this

you can search through groups archives as well but someone else will have to explain as I cannot remember Cheers Brian

col wrote

Reply to
brian clode
[snip]an

Simplest of all - buy a manual from Myford! It won't break the bank.....

Then you won't have to start the pc every time you want to RTBM!

kernow

Reply to
speedy2

Thanks speedy2 I just didn,t know you could still purchase them as the lathe is so old.Cheers for info Col BabyTyro

Reply to
lexuscol