Myford S7 PXF

I just spent a happy hour or two facing off buckets of swarf, and for about the 1,000th time wished my S7 did not pre-date the introduction of
power cross feed. Apart from the backache, I am getting a headache from the cutting oil smoke and it would be nice to be able to stand back a few feet!
ISTR one or two kits for retro-fitting this, but can't find any now. Hemingway used to do one - never seemed to have the cash to spare when I thought of it - but now I have both cash and need, the b***** thing seems to have disappeared from the catalogue.
Anybody know of any good recipes for this - preferably compatible with DRO, which I hope to fit shortly as well.
David
--
David Littlewood

I think they are going to reintroduce one. Phone Kirk at HK.
Address: Hemingway Kits 126 Dunval Road, Bridgnorth Shropshire WV16 4LZ UK
Telephone & Fax: +44 (0)1746 767739 Email: snipped-for-privacy@hemingwaykits.com
-- Myford Mat ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myford Matt's Profile: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?uf19 View this thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?te734

Thanks for this, Matt. Will contact them.
David
--
David Littlewood