News.datemas.de downtime...

The news.datemas.de server seems to have been down for about 18 hours

- its back up now (as evidenced by this post!) but there don't seem to have been any posts in that time. Have they lost some stuff?

I can't believe that the group has been silent for that long

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

It's been quiet these last 24 hours, but not silent.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

I always use the Google version as a backstop when the newsfeed goes wonky - a useful archive aswell

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping