Now I've seen it all

Living in a fairly remote area (nearest neighbour 1/2 mile or so) we have a system of drive alarms to say if someone's on the premises. For
the last couple of weeks it's gone off at about 6 am - no real problem as I'm usually awake anyway, but having ensured no one was there I was left wondering what was triggering them. Then we had a false alarm when I happened to be close to the drive. Mr Bunny was munching the grass, but the colimated i/r sensors are set at a good three foot off the ground.
Mystery solved today: I spotted a bunny leaping through our mesh fence round the vegeteable plot a good three foot off the ground. The mesh is 'stock fencing' where the mesh size starts small at the bottom and gets bigger as it goes up - bunny has presumably learnt that he jams lower down !!!!!
AWEMb
On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 22:22:48 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

Rabbit pie on the menu chez Mawson by any chance...?
Regards, Tony

Wot wif kippers ?? Ughh
John S.
On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 04:44:26 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@stevenson-engineers.co.uk wrote:

Kippers for starters...bunny wunny for main course?
Regards, Tony

Tried planting Kipper seeds but they don't germinate - everything else grows like there's no tomorrow !
AWEM
On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 20:11:11 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

Maybe they need propagating from cuttings. Try putting some slices in a pot of sol near a radiator.
Mark Rand RTFM
On Mon, 9 Jun 2008 20:11:11 +0100, "Andrew Mawson"

Including wabbits, so it seems...
Regards, Tony

Wait until the squirrels find it!
Henry