Now I've seen it all

Living in a fairly remote area (nearest neighbour 1/2 mile or so) we
have a system of drive alarms to say if someone's on the premises. For
the last couple of weeks it's gone off at about 6 am - no real problem
as I'm usually awake anyway, but having ensured no one was there I was
left wondering what was triggering them. Then we had a false alarm
when I happened to be close to the drive. Mr Bunny was munching the
grass, but the colimated i/r sensors are set at a good three
foot off the ground.
Mystery solved today: I spotted a bunny leaping through our mesh fence
round the vegeteable plot a good three foot off the ground. The mesh
is 'stock fencing' where the mesh size starts small at the bottom and
gets bigger as it goes up - bunny has presumably learnt that he jams
lower down !!!!!
AWEMb
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Rabbit pie on the menu chez Mawson by any chance...?
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Wait until the squirrels find it!
Henry
Reply to
Dragon
Wot wif kippers ?? Ughh
John S.
Reply to
john
Kippers for starters...bunny wunny for main course?
Regards, Tony
Reply to
Tony Jeffree
Tried planting Kipper seeds but they don't germinate - everything else grows like there's no tomorrow !
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson
Maybe they need propagating from cuttings. Try putting some slices in a pot of sol near a radiator.
Mark Rand RTFM
Reply to
Mark Rand
Including wabbits, so it seems...