O Rings - Free

Hi All,

I find myself with several lifetimes supply of one size of O rings They are nominally 21mm ID and 1.46mm diam cross section. If anyone would like some then please send me a SAE and I'll post you some. I do not know what material they are made from but they are black and feel 'normal'

Email me at bobdotminchinatntlworlddotcom for my snail address

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin