Odd E-mails

As some of you know I sold my ML7 back in April this year. However, in the last week I've had about 10 e-mails wanting to buy it,
but all from overseas. Not Nigeria this time <g>, but Sweden, Italy, Holland, France, Ireland and one from the UK. Only one replied when I asked where they had seen it for sale, and said Google, 7th entry down.
Can't find it on there myself to correct the info though, so I'ma bit puzzled.
Peter