OT: Anyone need custom-made ethernet cables?

Hi folks,

I've got a lot of stranded ethernet cable left over from putting some ethernet into our house. I've also got a really nice crimp tool which I'm dying to use some more!

If anyone needs ethernet cables, let me know and I can help. It's good quality cable (Evernew) and decent plugs (Stewart). I can do special lengths as either regular patch cables or crossovers. Price is 75 p per metre plus 75 p each end (i.e., £0.75 per metre plus £1.50), and that includes postage. I'm not making any profit, just covering my expenses.

12 month warranty. PayPal and personal cheque accepted.

E-mail me at cdt22 AT cantabgold DOT net if I can be of any help.

Best wishes,

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy