OT Posting Problems

It seems that Google has decided that I can't reply to any of you anymore, don't all cheer at once - doesn't really matter as no one was talking to me anyway (Bob). Just thought I would see if I could post a new topic

I know, I know I shouldn't post via Google.

Invisible

Reply to
jontom_1uk

Well thats OK I can talk to myself

Reply to
jontom_1uk

It's the only way you will get a sensible answer.

Reply to
Sandy Morton

I'm not sure Sandy, you might have more faith in me than I have in me :-))

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk

I don't know how or why Google should restrict what you send, but the solution, as you realise, is in your own hands.

Cliff Coggin.

Reply to
Cliff Coggin

Very frustrating when you argue.