OT Yuletide boredom.

The domestic authorities made it very clear that any mention of work-shopping during the hostilities would be frowned upon so on Boxing Day, in a bid to keep my sanity, I commandeered the Granddaughters Rubik Cube.

I'm pleased to report that, a week later and for the first time in my life - I have just completed it.

What kept you sane?

Happy New Year John

..and no I didn't prise it apart or peel the stickers off.

Reply to
John Blakeley