OT Yuletide boredom.

The domestic authorities made it very clear that any mention of work-shopping during the hostilities would be frowned upon so on Boxing
Day, in a bid to keep my sanity, I commandeered the Granddaughters Rubik Cube.
I'm pleased to report that, a week later and for the first time in my life - I have just completed it.
What kept you sane?
Happy New Year John
..and no I didn't prise it apart or peel the stickers off.