Pacera drill parts sought

Mark Many thanks for all your trouble, I'll wait patiently Bob

Reply to
Emimec

Got the quill and sleeve out this evening whilst waiting for my firewall/web server to rebuild. Send me a snail mail address to:-

mark dot rand at itc dot alstom dot com

and I'll post the pulley and sleeve to you (any other bits needed?)

The reason for sending the snail mail address to my work email is that the firewall/web server is severely toasted... an upgrade went horribly wrong and I'm having to rebuild it from scratch. I'm currently connected to the interweb via a hardware VPN connection to work.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

Replied as directed. Thanks. Bob