Parting Off Tips

Having purchased a blade from the nice lady in Chesterfield, I've lost her name and contact details for re-ordering tips.
I've even travelled over to her home, found no-one at home and left a note for her in the door - all to no avail
Could someone please tell me what carbide tips I should order.
The blade is 25mm wide and 1.5mm in thickness
Thanks a million, Les

yeah, you got a million choices ..
look at the tool blade
if its got a manufacturer written on it ..youre some of the way there
all the best.markj
    --Saw the subject line and thought you were a moehl. Heh.
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Do us a favor and rescue
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : a doggie or three...

That's Jenny from JB Cutting tools but she seems to have vanished, never returns phne calls and the web site is closed ?
John S.
John S Wrote:

I do hope the lovely Jenny is alright, anybody know whats up? Ned Ludd
--
ned ludd

hi all i have just joined this group having watched from afar for a long time jenny of JB Cutting tools is at present living in Spain , but will be back to be at Harrogate in may

I'm most grateful to you gentlemen and pleased to note that Jenny is in fine fettle
Regards,
Les
the whizz wrote:

Her website seems still to be closed. have you had contact recently?
Bob
Jenny and husband were at the London model engineering exhibition the other weekend with there stall. Martin P

I think you may find they winter in Spain or some other exotic location .......
Alan