Req. Distributor

Gentleman,

We are one of the leading and most innovative manufacturer of Power products from INDIA. The Indian INVERTOR industry is going global rapidly. There are approximately 100 countries where there is huge power shortage and we are ready to offer a wide variety of power solution for different application starting from 300 Va to 100 Kva both modified sine wave and sine wave inverters. We have a very highly qualified Technical team for product innovations and we can develop product as per your demand and need. We are already exporting invertors to Bangladesh, Nepal, Dubai, Iran, Iraq, South Africa Pakistan, Somaliya, Middle East, and Ghana etc We also manufacture High Quality online UPS, Solar products, Stabilizers etc Please find our catalogue attached herewith. Call us or write to us for mutually beneficial business association.

Thanks and Regards

J.s.pandey

00919310979801 snipped-for-privacy@truepower.in snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Bg-135 Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar Delhi-42
Reply to
jay