Scrap Cast iron

We have had a couple of emails from Indian companies looking for good grade Cast iron in lots of 1000 metric Tonnes.

Apart from the logistics of gathering and transporting such stuff, it makes you wonder how bad the materials shortages out there really are.

I know that Lister-Petter, or what is left of them is sourcing castings out in India, and other companies are as well, but I don't know what natural mineral resources are available to the country apart from soft brown coal while is what they use in the power stations in Delhi. Makes the sun go away big time at peak power times!

Peter

Peter

Prepair Ltd