Dexion Racking bays - FOC :-))

We have four or five Dexion racking bays, screw-together type, for disposal. Apart from being a bit dusty they are in good shape, we need them removing in one go this week or next at the latest while the weather is fine.

There are five shelves to most of them, may be more than five, haven't checked them all.

Located in Luton, email me please, first come......

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Looks like the racks have gone, but I will let those on the waiting list know if there is anything else once we have cleared out.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web Pages for Engine Preservation:

Peter A Forbes