Sandown Show

Any model engineering society members planning to set up a club stand at the Sandown show ? As we read it, the "organisers" appear to require you to fix your own insurance for the exhibits this year. In our case this would amount to about. GBP800. If confirmed, it'll preclude our participation !

It's hellish difficult to get anyone by phone - just an answerphone message. Anybody able to shed any light on this please ?

IFC pp Guildford MES.

Reply to
IaN