Schaublin type 13 mill

As a long time lurker I've oftened found answers to problems by just reading and digesting the posts however I need some help now ..... does anybody have a ledgible copy or a pdf scan of the Schaublin type 13 mill that I could obtain, or suggestions of a source of one? The one covering the mid sixties, rounded version, as opposed to the more square later model please. Many thanks, Tiggurr

Reply to
Anonymous

I guess you've probably tried the obvious source at lathes.co.uk?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Hello Peter - thanks for your suggestion. I had a look at lathes.co earlier but was rather hoping to not have to spend £55. It must be a great tome of information at that cost! Regards Tiggurr

Reply to
Anonymous

Blimey! On paper with gilded edges too for that price. That definitely sounds a bit too expensive to buy.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

G&M used to sell a copy for IIRC about £20 but I cannot find it on their naff new website. I have a copy of a copy and it won't copy again but if you contact me off-group I'd be pleased to help with any specifics and the odd scan. FWIW its 45 pages that tell you very little that is not obvious. The possible exceptions are the wiring diagrams and a short section on adjustments. It does not contain, for example, any of the clues to dismantling but I have managed that. hth

Reply to
Roland Craven