Small vibratory machine

Your use of the word Pommie, explains it all........ a bloody Aussie. The only country who cant spell Piss, hence Castlemaine XXXX. What criminal are you related to then...........

Reply to
Emimec

Gosh. Your offering below"

". . . . and you have the affront to criticize others use of English!"

Correct English? Yeah right.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Says you, a comma would have sufficed.

BS The interrogatory is the "or what". >

BS, criticism is spelt criticizm? Says who? Quote an English authority. In fact, quote any authority. Good luck

"apostophy"? Spelling certainly isn't your strong point.

"concatination"? Bloody hell, what is with you and spelling? >

LOL. What are you trying to say? Up to the point of Bob throwing a hissy fit I was Mr Congeniality himself. I suggest you backtrack and just see what he got his knickers in a twist over.

You criticise me, yet you wrote:

". . . . and you have the affront to criticize others use of English!"

". . . . and" An ellipsis has three periods, whose quotation were you truncating?

"and" What sort of "correct" English is that, to start a statement?

"the affront"? Which one would that be? Hmmm?

"criticize" "correct" English doesn't include criticize, learn to spell.

"others" requires an apostrophe.

Well, your use of "English" is certainly an affront to the Queen.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Thanks Bob, you've made my day! :-) Blame those bloody Aussies. I like it, seeing as they are most probably your relations. :-) I was still chuckling 3 miles away, after reading this. :-) As for criminal relations, were you hoping to compare family trees? :-) However, seeing as I have no English relatives, the family tree is bereft of felonious progenitors. I did know a chap who went to school with the Kray brothers, does that count?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Its obvious why you never contribute anything relating to engineering...... you cant. (Being an Aussie) Is Dame Edna the only famous Aussie ? Is Ba Ba Black sheep your national anthem? Hang on, 1, 2, 3, 4, ZZzzzzzzzzz yawn, goodnight and good riddance

Reply to
Emimec

Errr... I think he's a Kiwi rather than an Aussie. Almost the same, but with less money and worse weather.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

Wash ya mouth out Peter> :-) Aussies don't come close.

"Less money" is a bit off the wall. The average Kiwi has more than his Aussie counterpart as he doesn't have to spend a major part of his wages on what passes for beer. :-)

You're definitely unaware as to who has the worse weather. Ask any Aussie farmer.

Remember the mantra: Never ask a stranger if he's an Aussie, Ask if he's a Kiwi: It flatters the Aussie and doesn't insult the Kiwi.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I must admit I that I did get a bit of taste for both Speights and Monteiths Dark. Good reasons to spend money I thought:)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Neill

"'E thinks I'm a Kiwi ?!" - Australian for "No"

damhikt,

Reply to
Boo

Tyneside shop name 'Lettuce, Turnip and Pea' I presume that a Miss Chambers had some vague connection

Reply to
ravensworth2674