Stainless pipe bending service ?

Hi,
I am thinking of getting some 316 SS pipe bent up for my boat. Diameters vary from 25mm to 75 mm and I wondered if anyone knows a firm on the south coast
(Sussex / Hampshire) who can bend pipe from a 3-d model at moderate cost ?
Thanks,
Boo
Boo wrote:

I had some mild steel pipe CNC bent several years ago by a firm in Wimbourne. I'm sure they would do all sort of maerials. I can't recall the name at the moment but will have a dig around and post back here if I find it. The other places to try are people who do custom vehicle exhausts - there is one in Salisbury -something like Maniflow?
Bob
Bob Minchin wrote:

http://www.technicaltubes.com /
http://www.maniflow.co.uk /
Bob
On 08/04/2012 21:29, Bob Minchin wrote:

Technical Tubes maybe? Now i think at three legged cross.