Thanks to Marvin Klotz

I am sure many of you here would be familier with Marvins web site and software, it is full of general utilities.

One piece of software that I used several times was ballcut to make a ball using a parting off tool or similar with a sequence of cuts at various depths.

Well mark has done a bit of software to help me out called Ugroove. It should enable me or anyone for that matter to use a very similar method to cut grooves of various diameters into solid bar stock.

For me it is a great help to make tube or pipe bending dies.

Marvin has many dos based programmes he has done and some supplied by others that must be a great help to many in the hobby.

So here is a shamless plug pointing anyone with interest to his site: -

Thanks Marvin

Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Hodgson