The dangers of looking at a turret mill on ebay.

....especially when it's a Beaver, item 190044659277

Mike

Eek!! I could never eat a whole one....

Joules

Reply to
Joules Beech

Did you buy it at that price??

Peter

Prepair Ltd

No, I haven't got the space at the moment, just looking :)

Reply to
Mike

Should be able to get one nearer £500, and Int40 would be better than Int30 in my view.

There have been a few through ebay this year, keep looking! :-))

Peter

Prepair Ltd

Beavers come with different holes? Well, well, well...

Reply to
Nigel Eaton

You can even get reducing sleeves for when your tool is rattling about in the hole, pity that idea wasn't ported to other applications :-(

Some even have a slotting head mounted on the back of the ram so you can spin this around and use the rear attachment but we won't go into that here.

.

-- Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

John Stevenson

Peter Fairbrother

Peter

Comforting to know that those running our hospitals are so "pure of thought" they didn't see the funny in that one.

Best regards

Keith

Reply to
jontom_1uk