Thin 3-core flex

Anyone know of a source of very thin (~2mmOD) flex?

5v, 3 mA.

Thanks,

-- Peter F

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Depends on the type of protection you need, if braided fibreglass is ok then

Or search for a thermocouple probe on ebay, two or three quid should get you a chinese supplied 3m long bit of cable with a free thermocouple and connector thrown in. Make sure you don't just get twisted single cores.

Reply to
The Other Mike

Twist up 3 lengths of standard 7/0.2 should get you near to 2mm overall.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Is it two core you need, and how long?

I was thinking of the cable that was used for the audio connection from cd drive to mother board........that was pretty thin, but I'm not sure if it was 2mm.

Tom.

Reply to
tminusa

the clue was in the title Tom, LOL LOL

Reply to
mick

Oh bugger, just seen from the thread title you need 3 core. In which case it is almost certainly a case of rolling your own using something like this

and some high ratio heat shrink sleeving

Reply to
The Other Mike

Headphone cable?

gnd, l, r

Reply to
Rrr

Computer cdrom audio patch cable or other small 2 core + outer screen audio cable ?...

Chris

Reply to
chris

why not get a piece of ribbon cable and split off 3 cores ... that would be thin

Reply to
Rick Hughes