Those crazy Americans...

...kinda fun though

-- Myford Mat

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Myford Matt's Profile:

this thread:

Myford Matt

I saw that in the beginning of the year. They are so wounderfull! I had to write that chap and thank him for displaying and making those little machines.

Don't know what it is, the steam, mechanics, slowliness, uselessness, but they make me happy and smile when I see them. Thank you for the reminder.

IIRC, Crabfu is from Japan. At least he had a URL from Japan and registered the .com later.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Müller