Tom Senior Type E Vertical Milling Machine

HI

I have a Tom Senior Type E Vertical Milling Machine, that I want t restore a bit. Can anyone tell me the RAL number of the original gree color, or any other paint that would come close to the original shade. Thanks Johanne

-- Yorkshireman4

----------------------------------------------------------------------- Yorkshireman48's Profile:

this thread:

Yorkshireman48

Johannes, it might be worth joining the Tom Senior group on Yahoo at

I don't know of an official colour code, but I posted a 'recipe' there for a close match if you feel like mixing your own.

-Neil F.

Reply to
neil f

Excellent suggestion, found the recipe there, thanks

Johanne

-- Yorkshireman4

this thread:

Yorkshireman48