Where to buy a good screw cutting lathe?

I'm thinking of selling my Holbrook C10 and buying something a little smaller. Where do people advertise good quality used lathes these days?

Reply to
nothanks

Try ...

homeworkshop.org.uk

... for it's a brilliant facility for the metal working cognoscenti and does not charge for advertising there.

Reply to
Areligious Republican

Yes, but there aren't any lathes for sale there ...

You might be lucky on eBay. Gumtree has some lathes, quality varies.

Peter Fairbrother

Reply to
Peter Fairbrother

Actually, I have a Pultra 1770 for disposal. I bought it on impulse a few months back but have done nothing with it.

It's got the Mardrive unit (with what looks loke a Dewhurst reversing switch) but that's in need of attention, as was pointed out to me at the time of purchase.

Also have a Jacobs gear hobber, again bought on impulse but then never used.

Email me if interested.

Reply to
Areligious Republican

Thanks, I'd forgotten about that.

Reply to
nothanks

replying to nothanks, john1977 wrote: I'm looking for a c10 or a c8 if its for sale

Reply to
john1977