Where to buy a good screw cutting lathe?

I'm thinking of selling my Holbrook C10 and buying something a little smaller. Where do people advertise good quality used lathes these days?

On 05/01/2020 22:53, snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com wrote:

Try ...
homeworkshop.org.uk
... for it's a brilliant facility for the metal working cognoscenti and does not charge for advertising there.
On 06/01/2020 11:40, Areligious Republican wrote:

Yes, but there aren't any lathes for sale there ...
You might be lucky on eBay. Gumtree has some lathes, quality varies.
Peter Fairbrother
On 06/01/2020 12:10, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

Actually, I have a Pultra 1770 for disposal. I bought it on impulse a few months back but have done nothing with it.
It's got the Mardrive unit (with what looks loke a Dewhurst reversing switch) but that's in need of attention, as was pointed out to me at the time of purchase.
Also have a Jacobs gear hobber, again bought on impulse but then never used.
Email me if interested.
On 06/01/2020 11:40, Areligious Republican wrote:

Thanks, I'd forgotten about that.