Wick Lubricators for a Southbend

Where can these be obtained from? I have a 9" southbend lathe, which is in bits and unfortunately the lubricators for the headstock are missing. Anyone know where I can obtain some of these? IIRC, they consist of a felt block, about 1/2" in length, and about 3/8" diameter, with a very light spring on the bottom, with a felt tail coming from the bottom of the felt block, which dipped into the oil.

Thanks

Reply to
SimonJ

There is a Yahoo group for Southbend lathes, you could try asking there. I'm sure someone in America must supply them, and the postagfe shouldn't be too bad on a couple of bits of felt.

Regards Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Steele