WTB. Crabtree C50 3P MCB 60A

I have been asked to check out a couple of large TIG welders and I need to install a new bigger capacity circuit than I have at the moment!

Unfortunately the MCBs in my three phase distribution box are physically different from those easily available from many sources.I can get what I want via electrical wholesalers but the cost of new units is prohibitive as these are now semi-obsolescent.

Has anyone got one of these lying around that they would like to convert to beer money?

Colin Ager in Norfolk

Reply to
Colin Ager

Colin,

These do come up on ebay. None at the moment however but if you set up a regular search for 'Crabtree c50' you can get an email notification when one comes up.

Good luck

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Hi Bob.

Yes I have looked on e-bay. At the moment the largest amperage on offer is 30. I have already left a note on e-bay detailing my requirement so maybe someone will hunt through their electrical oddments box and find one..

Colin

Reply to
Colin Ager