Brennstoffzelle in Horten

Goedendag,
At this years Aspach electric event (South Germany, best, biggest in the
world?

Hydrogen powered Horten flying wing + diy outrunner
Pictures
Videos & tech/development info

Motor: 10mm outrunner kit from
iquid hydrogen (99,9%) in two plastic bottles at 10 bar pressure
Stack consists of 12 cells (
Stack weight: 1,1kg
Max power: 65Watt, 6Volt, 11Ampère
Wingspan: 2m
Weight: 650gr (empty of course)
Plastic bottles (tested at 20bar) will be replaced by aluminium bottles
(tested at ?? bar)
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren
near Nijmegen, the Netherlands
2007 E-fly-in, Aug.26.

Ron van Sommeren
Goedendag ;-)
It can fly for 6 minutes, it is said somewhere in the videos. At 1,1kg the fuel cell is pretty heavy, it can be made much lighter.
Full scale developments:
By the way, the pictures are not mine, they were made by Paul-Henri Tirtiaux from Belgium. I could not make it, my back is giving me troubles (that's what you get when you're over 2 meters tall :( ), I could not drive the 450km. Next year ...
Vriendelijke groeten ;-) Ron van Sommeren near Nijmegen, the Netherlands 2007 E-fly-in, Aug.26.

Ron van Sommeren

Site Timeline