search turbine shafts

Hi, I am searching 2 turbine shafts for 300MW steam turbine. could anybody tell me some menufacturers in europe? a menufacturer list is better.

BR,

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Z

Dear Daniel, ;-)

Daniel Z schrieb:

this is most possibly not the right place for your search in Germany. This group discusses about mostly technical modelling of aircrafts ships and cars with a typical power of about 1KW instead of hundreds on Megawatts and built and applied by the people in their free time.

On the other hand, models of steam turbines as originally made by James Watt are readily but occasionally discussed here. Their power is of the order of 100W!

best wishes, Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Kouker