Vario Sky Fox

Sorry to write in English, my German is very bad! I have a Vario Sky Fox, bought last year from the factory, with a Rossi 65. I've flown it

24 times but have now given up helicopters (after 4 years and 8 models). I would like to sell it. Is this a good place to sell such a model? I live in Finland, it costs about 40? to send the model to Germany form here. Please answer by E mail as I am not able to read this group often.

Thank you,

Reply to
Dave S.