I need someone to write some articles about r/c cars...

airplanes and helicopters. I need three articles of 1,000 words each. I
will pay for these articles. I need them by no later than Sunday
morning this week. I know this is a fast turnaround, but if you can
help, I would really appreciate it.
There will be lots more upcoming work on the subject - 4-8 or more
articles per month.
Please e-mail me if you are interested. Please include your phone
number so I can call you right away!
I will send you the URL to my site after I hear from you.
Thanks - and if you can't do it, do you know someone who would like to
write about this subject?
Reply to
elliemk
Am I paranoid or does this sound fishy?
Other posts about this:
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=13&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2005&safe=off
Reply to
me
You're paranoid. This is a legitimate offer. If you write to me, I will send you my url so you can even see a picture of me. :) I'm not posting it because I don't want spam.
Reply to
elliemk
Eh, a legitimate offer would state the name of the publication, rates of pay etc - and certainly not use a gmail address
David
" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote:
Reply to
quietguy
Some people just don't believe things, no matter what you say, David. Meanwhile, you shouldn't judge something without making sure you correct. Which you are not in this case. This is not for a publication. It's for a Web site. But since you don't write to me personally to find out more about it, but instead insult my request, that's okay. Have a nice day.
Reply to
elliemk
You don't want spam? Nonsense! Spam can't be sent to a URL. What is your real reason for hiding your website? Details please. Thank You, me
Reply to
me
Smooth but IMO hardly believable. I don't know of any legit enterprise that passes up a chance to prove it's claims but YMMV. Sign, me
Reply to
me
Is your name Chuck, by chance? If it is, I received an e-mail from someone with that name, but didn't check my gmail account until just now, because I've been very busy today. If it is Chuck, please respond to my e-mail address again confirming that, and I will send you the details. Of course, if you're not Chuck, I will still send the details to the person who IS Chuck. I hope that makes sense. I'm too tired to make any sense tonight. Thank you.
Reply to
elliemk
Gee I certainly hope that *CHUCK* doesn't get too upset that you have just blabbed his real name on a Usenet!!!
That was certainly nice of you!!! Kind of reminds me of a dumb ass *Bitch* I once knew!
BBAT °?° The 1st Law of the Internet --
Privacy Matters --

Billy Bad Assr©
it's a hacker!!! Why do you think he wants you to e-mail him directly -- sounds fishy -- something is a miss >> simply not worth it!!!
BBA
Reply to
Billy Bad Assr©
I'm not Chuck. Why not post your website address and the details of your proposition here? You act like you have something to hide. Not a good sign. Secrecy breeds distrust. Sign, me
Reply to
me
respond
details
What's up with all this cloak and dagger stuff? You posted a request for authors. From what you're saying, someon named chuck responded. Why do you need to come here to determine who he is. If someone named chuck sent you an email, just respond to him. The way you are handling this situation is very strange.
Reply to
B H
You had best face reality here. Legit or not, this group has decided to consider you suspicious at best. You're not going to get anywhere with this bunch. You didn't play by the rules! Your nose isn't brown enough!
Reply to
Chuck Jones

Site Timeline