NARAM authors needed

Greetings All,

I need to line up authors for this year's NARAM event coverage articles in Sport Rocketry magazine. If you are interested in volunteering to write the coverage for an event, please send a response to snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com

If you are not interested, but you know of someone else who will be attending NARAM who might be interested, please forward this message to them. Thanks.

The events for which I need authors are listed below. Please specify which event you would be willing to cover (and any alternate choices, if any).

Sport Flying

1/2A Helicopter C & B Eggloft Duration A Boost Glide B Payload Altitude C & D Eggloft Altitude B Streamer Multi-round B Rocket Glide Plastic Model Conversion

The assignment isn't tough: Just pay attention to the event at NARAM, talk with the winners to find out what they were using and what they did, and then write it up in 500 words. Due date is one month after the end of NARAM.

Thanks!

--Thomas Beach, Editor

******* Sport Rocketry ******* snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com
Reply to