Flame retardant for TPU

I am looking for a flame retardant for TPU(Thermoplastic Polyurethane). It must be Halogen free. After loading, the change of physical property must be a little. Are there anyone who have a good idea...? Please help me..

Reply to
canizaro

My answer is:

You can try Melamine (or Melamine cyanurate) + Phopsphate ester

Also possible: Magnesiumhydroxide (but this needs more filler content) => problems with mech. properties possible !!

Be aware: Solution 1 is regulary described in patents ...

What FR test do you have to pass (UL 94 ?) ?

Guenter Beyer

Reply to
Dr. Hans-Guenter Beyer

Thank you for your reply.. But We had tired that condition..and not got a reasonable results. May be It would not match with Phosphate ester.. Have got any information about Phosphate ester grade? As you know, There are a lot of kind of Phosphage ester. Please.......!!!!!!!!!!!

Hans-Guenter Beyer =C0=DB=BC=BA:

Reply to
canizaro

"canizaro" schrieb:

An interesting material is: Resorcinol diphosphate FYROLFLEX RDP from SUPRESTA...Try Melamincyanurate / RDP =1:1...Already checked ?

Maybe ANTIBLASE V 490 or NCENDX P-30 (both produced from ALBEMARLE) are also of interest ...

Guenter

Reply to
Dr. Hans-Guenter Beyer