PMMA and PS granules for optical applications?

Hello,

I just wondered if anybody knows a supplier for optical grade polymer granules of PMMA and PS.

Thanks for your help

Gerard

Reply to
Gerard Harbach

For PMMA:

(that was easy)

Oliver

Reply to
Oliver 'Ojo' Bedford

Thanks for the quick answer, next time I will ask more difficult questions ;-) however, what about PS? Seems to be a bit trickier, ha... ?

- Gerard

Reply to
Gerard Harbach

Dow appears to have made a development grade of material labeled XU70262.

Try contacting them directly.

John

Reply to
john.spevacek