PVA crosslinking

I don't know if this group is active because I see is flooded by
rubbish posts but in any case here is my question:
I size a surface paper with an emulsion of PVA -poly vynil alcohol-
plus a crosslinking agent in order to transform film surface to a
water resistant surface. Is there any way to transform local parts of
this surface -applying only UV radiation- to the previous state
braking locally crosslinked bonds?
Any hint welcomed
-Francesc
Reply to