PVA crosslinking

I don't know if this group is active because I see is flooded by rubbish posts but in any case here is my question: I size a surface paper with an emulsion of PVA -poly vynil alcohol- plus a crosslinking agent in order to transform film surface to a water resistant surface. Is there any way to transform local parts of this surface -applying only UV radiation- to the previous state braking locally crosslinked bonds? Any hint welcomed

-Francesc

Reply to
fnovau

See if DuPont has any information useful to you here:

Frank