PVA glues

I've been skimming through some old copies of "16mil today", an
association mag. which have been given to me. In an 'eighties edition
the editor wrote of constructing a retaining wall on a garden layout by
glueing stones together using "builders PVA glue". The picture suggests
that the stones must have been about three inch by two inch size. Has any
one in this group used such a technique, I can't believe it would survive
but his general approach seemed to be that of a fairly practical character.
Ken.
Reply to
Ken Parkes