Bom listing in assembly order

Hi,

This question was asked a number of times but I see no satisfactory answer.

Table/ repeat regions/ sort region does nothing. Drawing options/ sort_method_in_regions hasn't this option.

Thanks

Reply to
kenny

Hi,

This question was asked a number of times but I see no satisfactory answer.

Table/ repeat regions/ sort region does nothing. Drawing options/ sort_method_in_regions hasn't this option.

Thanks So, what is the question that's been asked repeatedly but answered unsatisfactorily?

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

Are you saying you're unable to produce a BOM list that follows the order of component placement in the assembly?

David

Reply to
David Geesaman

Apologies for the shorthand. I want the bom table to to list in the order of the assembly build and preferably follow each subassy with the parts in build order.

Reply to
kenny