Caterpillar 3d assem for models

Hi all, where can I find Caterpillar 3d assem to made scale models, I need drawn files whith proe preferredly, TIA

sps snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
luis

: "luis" wrote : Hi all, where can I find Caterpillar 3d assem to made scale models, I : need drawn files whith proe preferredly, TIA : You don't have to make the scale models. Caterpillar's done it for you, available at their online store.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

"David Janes" wrote: "You don't have to make the scale models. Caterpillar's done it for you, available at their online store.

" Makes me long for my Tonka toys. 8~)

Reply to
Jeff Howard

: "Jeff Howard" wrote : : "David Janes" wrote: : "You don't have to make the scale models. Caterpillar's done : it for you, available : at their online store. :

": : Makes me long for my Tonka toys. 8~) : Caterpillar yellow? huh? with the Cat logo on them? Oh yeah. I knew I should have bought up a supply of them while I was in there.

Reply to
David Janes

I'll have to admit I was disappointed. I thought these were

*software* models that I could play with on-screen .... I bet there's a market :-)
Reply to
hamei

Hey look... I could buy a CATerpiller hat! Cool... anyone know where I can get a PTC hat? Already got a Wildfire shirt. Someone said it looks like my armpit is on fire!

-meld

Jeff Howard wrote:

Reply to
meld_b