3d models for locks hinges

I need to find downloadable 3d models of hinges locks etc. I work in sheetmetal (electrical enclosures) and need to be able to locate industry type furniture. have tried McMaster-Carr, southco etc

Reply to
david.marsh23

What kind of stuff are you looking for exactly? We make stainless (sheet metal) carts and have quite a few different hinges and locks modeled up.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

David

Have most if not all of there parts in 3d- I usually look here first. Saved a lot of time for me.

(they also host the dirak cad files)

might be of some help

They have lot's of catalogue parts some only 2d click the "3D Manufacturer" Tab bottom left to select only suppliers with 3D parts.

Regards

John Layne

John Layne