3D Routing - Source of Ball Valve Models

Hi everyone,

The saga continues........ Been able to find a source of piping components, o-lets, etc..

Now I need to figure out what ball manufacture has 3D models of their product line.

Any suggestions. This is sure beginning to suck up a lot of time.

I'll take any other valve type as well.

Sighhhh......

Len

Reply to
lmar

Hi Len, I once did a project with the following firm:

They produce all kinds of valves up to real monster sizes. I got some pro e files from them,which imported very well into SW. Even most of the construction history was auto-converted.

May be they can send you some samples.

Good luck & success with your project

Jo

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
JR

Swagelok.com

Reply to
friendlyfreeriders

Has alot of what you are looking for. I think they have almost all black compponents modeled

Corey

Reply to
CS