Currently hiring Checkers and Designers for DoD contractor - Pro/e required

Hello and good afternoon.
I am a recruiter for a DoD contractor in Northern California. I am currently recruiting for Mechanical Engineers, Designers, Drafters and
Checkers. Please drop me a line or send me your resume if interested to: snipped-for-privacy@tacworldwide.com or forward my email to a colleague you think might be interested.
I can pay up to $2,5000.00 if you refer me someone that gets hired.
Thanks and kind regards,
Tim Harrington - aka norcal.dod.recruiter
Add pictures here
✖
On Sep 22, 5:22 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I wonder why a legitimate business would have a gmail eddress?
Add pictures here
✖
forward my email to a colleague<BR>&gt; you think might be interested.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; I can pay up to $2,5000.00 if you refer me someone that gets hired.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Thanks and kind regards,<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Tim Harrington - aka norcal.dod.recruiter<BR><BR>I wonder why a legitimate business would have a gmail eddress?</BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV>He's a spammer and doesn't want his "legitimate" address reverse spammed? Funny, also, that you never see these jobs advertized on their own job board. Bait and switch? Collecting prospects? Too many unwholesome possibilities to list.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
Add pictures here
✖

Clearly, he's a headhunter.
I have my resume out on Monster.com and have gotten a number of leads on perfectly legitimate jobs... all courtesy of headhunters. It would appear that most corporations are outsourcing their recruit searches these days.
I in fact made a note of this post to look into further, but haven't gotten around to it yet (Sorry, Mr. Harrington). Oh, and if you're reading, Mr. Harrington, can you tell us if "Northern California" is the Bay Area or further north than that? You will have a hard time recruiting people into the Bay due to its insane cost of living... higher pay demands just to make it there, etc.
Add pictures here
✖
wrote:<BR>&gt; &gt; Hello and good afternoon.<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; I am a recruiter for a DoD contractor in Northern California. I am<BR>&gt; &gt; currently recruiting for Mechanical Engineers, ...<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; I wonder why a legitimate business would have a gmail eddress?<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; He's a spammer and doesn't want his "legitimate" address reverse spammed? Funny, also, that you never see these jobs advertized on their own job board. Bait and switch? Collecting prospects? Too many unwholesome possibilities to list.<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; David Janes<BR><BR>Clearly, he's a headhunter.<BR><BR>I have my resume out on Monster.com and have gotten a number of leads<BR>on perfectly legitimate jobs... all courtesy of headhunters. It would<BR>appear that most corporations are outsourcing their recruit searches<BR>these days.<BR><BR>I in fact made a note of this post to look into further, but haven't<BR>gotten around to it yet (Sorry, Mr. Harrington).<BR>Oh, and if you're reading, Mr. Harrington, can you tell us if<BR>"Northern California" is the Bay Area or further north than that? You<BR>will have a hard time recruiting people into the Bay due to its insane<BR>cost of living... higher pay demands just to make it there, etc.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR> <DIV>Yeah, it's the Bay Area and General Dynamics Land Systems. I just got a recruitment inquiry from TAC Worldwide for the same job(s), including Sterling Heights MI which is GDLS. They're finishing up some new tank or something, need checkers. Couldn't/wouldn't do it if they paid me twice what I'm worth. Can't imagine a more brain deadening, heart robbing, soul smothering&nbsp;kind of job.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV>David Janes</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------=
Add pictures here
✖