Fancy pattern

Here goes:

Imagine a chain mail - intersecting links. The X and Y pitch between the links IS NOT equal.

I want the pattern to fill a planar area with an irregular boundary [the fill pattern functionality will only allow an equal xy pitch].

I can't simply cut a large 'square' area pattern down to size because I don't want any partial links on the perimeter.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Sean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Sean Kerslake Dept. Design & Technology Loughborough University Loughborough LE11 3TU

01509 228317
Reply to
Sean Kerslake