how to create model sectioning in Wildfire 2

I don't know how to create model sectioning in ProE WF 2.0. I mean in Assembly. Can you sb help me a bit? Thanks

Reply to
Tomik

Starting in WF2 they hid model sectioning in the View Manager (View, View Manager). If you need some more basic info you might search Help for "planar cross section" (in quotes, global search of the Fundamentals functional group). Still stumped? Post again. 8~)

Reply to
Jeff Howard

Thank you very much :)

Reply to