I want to volunteer with my Design knowledge

Hi Guys, I am a graduate & I have a great interest in design & Pro-E. Is there a forum or website where I can contribute my design knowledge by using Pro-E as a modeling tool. Please do help. Make it a great day!! Shankar

Reply to
Shankar Venkateswaran

Shankar,

is pretty good for this kind of thing.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Bigelow

: Is there : a forum or website where I can contribute my design knowledge by using : Pro-E as a modeling tool.

Well, Shankar, I was going to help Geoffrey with a sheetmetal question he posted on 10/25. But, since you've so magnanimously voluteered, I'll let you get it.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Reply to